Mount Holly Municipal Utilities Authority – Job Opening Notice
The Mount Holly Municipal Utilities Authority is an equal opportunity employer.
Position: Wastewater Treatment Collections Operator (CDL Class B Required)
Note: Applicants must submit to the following:
- Alcohol and Controlled Substance Screening
- Post offer physical
- Driver’s License check
- Reference check
A collections operator is responsible for completing daily operational duties to include: equipment checks, housekeeping, landscaping, equipment operation, vehicle operation, preventive maintenance and other duties as assigned. Collection System Job Description – General
- The position requires the employee to be dependable, self-motivated and reliable. A valid New Jersey driver’s license and a CDL license with tanker endorsement is required. The employee must be able to follow both written and verbal instructions and perform as part of the collection system team.
- The employee will be required to work overtime and to provide adequate coverage during emergencies.
- The employee will be required to be on call and carry a cell phone to respond to emergency after hour calls.
- The employee will be required to work, 7AM – 3PM or 8 AM – 4PM
CDL Class B license is required for this position and while prior wastewater experience will be taken into consideration, it is not required. All Training for the position of Collection System Operator will be a combination of on-the-job training, classroom instruction, individual instruction and the review of manuals, guidelines, verbal and written instructions.
Pay and Benefits:
The starting rate will be commensurate with experience and in accordance with the current CBA between the Construction and General Laborers’ Union, Local 172 of South Jersey and the Mount Holly Municipal Utilities Authority.
Candidates for this position must submit an Employment Application which can be obtained from our website at mhmua.com to the Operations Superintendent, Robert Young at email@example.com. The position will remain open until filled.