There are 6 easy ways to pay your Mt. Holly MUA sewer bill.
2.) Online payments
Please visit our homepage and click the button "PAY SEWER BILL HERE." There are fees for paying on the website:
Visa/Debit payments is 2.95% of total bill
E-checks is a $1.95 fee.
3.) Online Banking
Or you can pay through your online banking institute. Please make sure to add your MHMUA account # and your billing address.
Our Mailing Address:
PO Box 486
Mt. Holly, NJ 08060
4.) Our office
Another way to pay your MHMUA sewer bill is to come visit us at our office at 1 Park Drive, Mt. Holly, NJ 08060. We do not accept credit card payments in the office or over the phone. We do accept cash, money order, certified funds and checks. Our office hours are Monday through Thursday from 7:30am to 4:00pm. We do not have office hours on Friday's.
We still accept payments the old fashioned way of mailing us your money order, certified funds or checks. Before you mail us your check please make sure the check is signed, the correct amount is written and the correct amount is in the amount box, there is a date on the check, and your MHMUA account or billing address is on the check.
Our Mailing Address:
PO BOX 486
Mount Holly, NJ 08060
6.) Drop Box
If you can’t make it during our office hours, we have a drive-up drop box in the old drive-up window driveway (the window is no longer staffed).
Drop box for payments:
Our drop box is available for 24 hours, 7 days a week/365 days a year access to drop off your sewer payments.
- Your work schedule prevents you from coming to the MHMUA office during our normal business hours (Mon-Thurs 7:30am-4:00pm).
- The weekends are a more convenient alternative for you to drop off your payment.
- It is getting close to the end of the grace period, and you are concerned your payment will not be received in time to avoid interest.
- It is just simply more convenient to use the drop box during our normal business hours.
Drop box Guidelines:
- Payments left in the drop box will be retrieved first thing in the morning and throughout the day.
- Payments placed in the drop box are not considered “received” until they are removed from the drop box and posted to your account.
- CASH PAYMENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE DROP BOX.
- Please do not postdate your checks. We are unable to hold them as New Jersey statutes require payments to be deposited within 48 hours of receipt.
- Please submit your remittance stub with your payment. Your account # or billing address should be written in on the memo line (if different from the address printed on your check). Please verify that the written amount of the check matches the numerical amount, and the check is also signed.